Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NEW CELL PHONE # & Zach's Back

I have a new cell phone number because I was sickc and tired of all the wrong numbers so now I have to distribute my new number to family and friends. If you are one of those people who think you are worthy of my number, IM me, message me, or something. If you can call me, then you possibly already have the number...

My brother Zach came back from Israel two nights ago after six weeks on the Ramah Seminar program. I saw a number of my former campers who gave me a huge group hug and then asked me to be their Rosh next summer, they my Madors. Um, maybe. In addition my former gumpsh (sp?) partner was also on that trip.

What is with the Dodgers (57-55)? They lose 13 out of 14 and now they've won 10 in a row! Talk about a rally, now they are 1 1/2 out of first place in the NL West, behind the Padres (58-53). Currently the Dodgers tie the lead for the Wild Card with the Cincinnati Reds, but it won't matter because if this streak keeps up and the Dodgers are playing like they're playing, it will be division, pennant, world series championship!

I am currently watching The 40-Year-Old Virgin for the first time. It features Encino quite prominently, and the places I pass on my almost daily walk when I'm staying in the Valley. I'm going to continue watching, so I am going to end here.

I found some old things looking back at my DeadJournal and LiveJournal: Old quizzes abound and are probably quite out of date (Knowledge is pre-Tapas Lounge Am Caf. At least I think so, I haven't gone there since they 'gentrified'. The smoking lounge has not been the smoking lounge since 2002.:
How List College are you?
How Columbia University are you?

No comments: