Saturday, December 02, 2006

That brings my almost-being-run-over-by-a-celebrity count to two

Well, it was pretty close from my vantage point anyway when the Congressman pulled out of the synagogue parking lot early this afternoon. I was also almost run over by Jerry Seinfeld 10 years ago in the CBS studio lot. Actually, I'm sure I have been almost run over by other celebrities during one of my escapades.

Anyway, it's been a while since my last real update. Actually, since shabbos is coming soon, this won't be that long either. Essays are consuming me, but I am excited to report that I got a new iPod, a video one, replacing my ill-fated iPod mini, which means that I can go on extended jogs again. In the iAge, I am unable to survive without something to distract me when exercising. It's the same reason that I need to be watching TV when jogging on the treadmill. There is a ying to every yang and nowadays I would lack the motivation to get in shape without music or podcasts to keep me going.

Speaking of boredom, I really miss everyone. Hope to see everyone relatively soon. Perhaps I will continue this tomorrow night or sunday because Shabbat is a'coming!

Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: